3D Brand WorkTM — The Branch as Catalyst for Change
We are experiencing a renaissance in branch planning and design. This fast growing trend is being driven by many factors:
- Changing economy
- Expectations of customers and staff
- New technologies that improve efficiency
- Productivity and customer engagement in and outside the branch
- Needing to create a powerful and seamless brand experience through all delivery channels
- Increasing competition
- Requirements to accelerate income generation and target market growth
The process of reengineering the branch is proving to be the catalyst for change at many institutions. Through the branch branding and experience engineering process, institutions are finding a common initiative that brings together divergent interests and breaks down silos. By rebuilding their organizations’ common purpose, message, culture, and true brand attributes, their market image is powered up and they gain the ability to deliver a seamless array of highly relevant products and services through the branch and other channels.
This one and one-half day seminar will provide attendees with knowledge to help them develop a catalyst for change in their organizations.
- How financial institutions have created new branded branch concepts to drive cultural change and organizational evolution.
- How to build an empowered brand to drive growth and change the minds of customers, staff, and the market.
- How to develop powerful new branch business models that reduce operating costs and increase productivity through the use of new technologies and repurposing the physical environment.
- How savvy real estate strategies can drive branch network optimization.
- How to beta-test, deploy, measure, and improve branches toward delivery perfection.
When: May 2, 2013
Where: Edgy, creative design studio in vibrant downtown Seattle, Washington
Who should attend: CEOs, COOs, Marketing and Brand Managers, Branch Network Managers, Facility Planning Managers.
Cost: $415 (includes sessions and meals. Transportation and lodging are not included.)